The new version of the Apple operating system – iOS 6 is now out and many customers have already downloaded it to enjoy the iOS 6 on their iPhone and iPad devices. According to the Apple, iOS 6 bringing 200 new features with it, but it looks like that iOS 6 also come up with several errors too that is causing very much trouble for the users who installed the iOS 6. Among them Wi-Fi bug is quite common due to which users are unavailable to connect to the internet.
Affected users registered numerous complains about the Wi-Fi bug on the Apple forums and Twitter, because of this bug Wi-Fi is not working properly and Safari keeps displaying a ’Page Not Found’ web page when users try to access Apple website.
In case if you are also facing this issue and you need to solve it, just go through the following steps, it will definitely solve it.
- First of all reboot your device by pressing the power button.
- Now reset network setting by navigating to: Settings à General àReset à Reset Network Settings.
- Once you reset the network settings, select your current network and tap “Forget this Network” and then tap “Renew Lease”.
- Now turn on the Airplane Mode and after 5 to 10 seconds turn off it again.
- Now your Wi-Fi connection should be working, but if you are still facing same problem try to restore and reinstall the iOS 6 from iTunes.
There is another quick fix shared below for this Wi-Fi bug suggested by the MacRumors forum user.
- Navigate to Settings à Wi-Fi and go to the configuration of that network by tapping the blue circle arrow icon.
- All you need here to do is to set the HTTP Proxy to Auto (at bottom of the screen).
Hopefully these fixes solve out your Wi-FI problem. If you are facing some other iOS 6 problem do share with us via comments.